Search Issue Tracker
[Managed Plugins] Interdependent DLLs have to be in the same folder
1. Open attached project "SameFolderDllTest"
2. There are two dlls in the asset folder Test1 & Test2, which contain classes Test1 & Test2 respectively
3. Move Test2.dll to folder Assets/Magic
4. Notice that Test2 class is no longer available
Test1 is an empty class that inherits from MonoBehaviour
Test2 is an empty class that inherits from Test1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar