Search Issue Tracker
Malformed .fbx mesh causing extremely large UV Metrics
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MeshMetrics.zip"
2. In Project window, find and select a mesh named "103" a child of "liangyimenposui.FBX" model
3. In Inspector window, observe "Mesh Metrics"
Expected result: the "Mesh Metrics" is small or equal to 1
Actual result: "Mesh Metrics" is equal to 2.6e+07
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.1.9f2 and older, Inspector window had no "Mesh Metrics" value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file