Search Issue Tracker
Malformed .fbx mesh causing extremely large UV Metrics
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MeshMetrics.zip"
2. In Project window, find and select a mesh named "103" a child of "liangyimenposui.FBX" model
3. In Inspector window, observe "Mesh Metrics"
Expected result: the "Mesh Metrics" is small or equal to 1
Actual result: "Mesh Metrics" is equal to 2.6e+07
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2018.1.9f2 and older, Inspector window had no "Mesh Metrics" value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes