Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OSX][GLCORE] Major Skinned Mesh Scene View Rendering Problems
1. Open attached project "AnimationTest"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe both Scene window and Game window
--- You should see that character moves differently in each window
--- Especially noticeable if you look at his glasses
--- Sometimes Game windows displays correct animations and sometimes its the Scene window
--- See attached video "SkinnedMeshBug.mov"
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b1 (a535853f4e7c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity