Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OSX][GLCORE] Major Skinned Mesh Scene View Rendering Problems
1. Open attached project "AnimationTest"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe both Scene window and Game window
--- You should see that character moves differently in each window
--- Especially noticeable if you look at his glasses
--- Sometimes Game windows displays correct animations and sometimes its the Scene window
--- See attached video "SkinnedMeshBug.mov"
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b1 (a535853f4e7c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport