Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OSX][GLCORE] Major Skinned Mesh Scene View Rendering Problems
1. Open attached project "AnimationTest"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe both Scene window and Game window
--- You should see that character moves differently in each window
--- Especially noticeable if you look at his glasses
--- Sometimes Game windows displays correct animations and sometimes its the Scene window
--- See attached video "SkinnedMeshBug.mov"
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b1 (a535853f4e7c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode