Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[OSX][GLCORE] Major Skinned Mesh Scene View Rendering Problems
1. Open attached project "AnimationTest"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe both Scene window and Game window
--- You should see that character moves differently in each window
--- Especially noticeable if you look at his glasses
--- Sometimes Game windows displays correct animations and sometimes its the Scene window
--- See attached video "SkinnedMeshBug.mov"
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b1 (a535853f4e7c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()