Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[MainModule] CustomCulling set to Pause is not preventing the systems from being updated when off-screen
1. Play CustomCulling from the attached project
2. Press the spacebar (or use the drop-down) to switch the particle culling to Pause
3. Observe how the FPS remains unchanged
4. Press the Enable Culling checkbox to activate culling via script (from Karl's Unite talks)
5. Observe the FPS improve.
Expected outcome: particle systems with culling mode set to Pause to not impact performance while off-screen.
Actual results: switching the culling mode does not seem to affect anything
- not a regression, a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer