Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[MainModule] CustomCulling set to Pause is not preventing the systems from being updated when off-screen
1. Play CustomCulling from the attached project
2. Press the spacebar (or use the drop-down) to switch the particle culling to Pause
3. Observe how the FPS remains unchanged
4. Press the Enable Culling checkbox to activate culling via script (from Karl's Unite talks)
5. Observe the FPS improve.
Expected outcome: particle systems with culling mode set to Pause to not impact performance while off-screen.
Actual results: switching the culling mode does not seem to affect anything
- not a regression, a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3