Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[MainModule] CustomCulling set to Pause is not preventing the systems from being updated when off-screen
1. Play CustomCulling from the attached project
2. Press the spacebar (or use the drop-down) to switch the particle culling to Pause
3. Observe how the FPS remains unchanged
4. Press the Enable Culling checkbox to activate culling via script (from Karl's Unite talks)
5. Observe the FPS improve.
Expected outcome: particle systems with culling mode set to Pause to not impact performance while off-screen.
Actual results: switching the culling mode does not seem to affect anything
- not a regression, a new feature
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs