Search Issue Tracker
Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and a 2nd monitor is activated with Display.Activate()
How to reproduce:
1. Have 3 monitors connected
2. On the Desktop, create a new Shortcut (Right-click > New > Shortcut)
3. Click "Browse" and navigate to the location of the attached build's "monitor" executable "monitor.exe"
4. Add the argument " -monitor 3" to the end of the executable's location
5. Click "Next" and "Finish"
6. Launch the newly created Shortcut
Expected result: The Player is launched and stays on the 3rd monitor
Actual result: The Player is launched on the 3rd monitor and moves to the primary monitor
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field