Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Main] Crash on Loop until replaced RingBuffer mode when setting max particles to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Particle System.
2. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Loop Until Replaced".
3. Set Max Particles value to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler