Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Main] Crash on Loop until replaced RingBuffer mode when setting max particles to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Particle System.
2. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Loop Until Replaced".
3. Set Max Particles value to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs