Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Main] Crash on Loop until replaced RingBuffer mode when setting max particles to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Particle System.
2. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Loop Until Replaced".
3. Set Max Particles value to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets