Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Main] Crash on Loop until replaced RingBuffer mode when setting max particles to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Particle System.
2. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in the Inspector set Ring Buffer Mode to "Loop Until Replaced".
3. Set Max Particles value to 0.
Expected result: Unity does not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.9f1 and earlier (No ring buffer)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3