Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[macOS10.13] MonoDevelop doesn't start
1. Open MonoDevelop.
2. MonoDevelop crashes.
Crash log attached(4:20 PM)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project