Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[MacOS] Wrong Refresh Rate is returned on Mac with changeable Refresh Rate when using Screen.Resolution method
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open project 'refreshRate.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Console output
Expected result: Refresh rate is shown to be 60 Hz
Actual result: Refresh rate is shown to be 59 Hz
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Notes: Tested on macOS 10.15.7 as well as 11.1. The issue was reproduced with the latest MacBook Pro 2019 (most likely because it has a changeable refresh rate: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210742)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs