Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] When rebuilding for iOS, the Replace / Append dialog no longer suppresses the macOS file exist check
When rebuilding for iOS, the Replace / Append dialog no longer suppresses the macOS file exist check on versions >= 2020.2.0a17.
1) Build an iOS project
2) Build it again. The Append/Replace dialog should appear.
3) Click "Append"
Result: The dialog disappears and is replaced by the macOS system overwrite prompt
Expected: Expect no further dialog since the question was already answered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API