Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.1.X
[MacOS] Using Eyedropper of Color Picker freezes Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' Game Object (or any other that has Color Picker in Inspector)
3. Use any Color Picker Eyedropper
4. Observe the Editor
Expected result: Moving mouse changes Color Picker color until a click saves the color
Actual result: Editor freeze
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.0a9
Not reproducible 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a7
Notes: The issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10. Issue persists on all Color Pickers (tested with TextMeshPro Text Color Picker). Feels as if there is an invisible window on top of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete