Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Unity project does not launch after saving a scene on High Sierra
Tested on APFS partition on macOS 10.13.
1. Create new project
2. Save the project and exit Unity
3. Open the project
4. Save scene and exit Unity
5. Open the project
Result: Unity fails to open (Application not responding).
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 5.6.3p4, 5.5.5f1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0b2, 2017.2.0f2.
Workaround: force close Unity and reopen the project.
SOLVED: This issue was caused by troubles in our DNS for web services.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane