Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[macOS][Timeline] Build always crashes upon start on macOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (case_926701-UnityProject.zip)
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run Build
Result: Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 5.6.1p2 (no Timeline feature in this version).
Note: Player works as expected on Windows, iOS, Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component