Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[macOS][Timeline] Build always crashes upon start on macOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (case_926701-UnityProject.zip)
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run Build
Result: Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 5.6.1p2 (no Timeline feature in this version).
Note: Player works as expected on Windows, iOS, Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%