Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[macOS][Timeline] Build always crashes upon start on macOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (case_926701-UnityProject.zip)
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run Build
Result: Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1, 5.6.1p2 (no Timeline feature in this version).
Note: Player works as expected on Windows, iOS, Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder