Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Thin red lines are visible in some parts of the UI when the editor window is scaled beyond a certain point
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project or download the attached one
2. Scale the editor window to fill the entire screen
3. Notice thin red line artifacts present in the UI (see attached screenshot)
- Reproduces across all RPs
- The is issue is not as prevalent on low resolution screens or when a window has a small footprint
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets