Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[macOS][Standalone] Player crashes when trying to initiate a Webcam without OS permission
1. Download attached “Webcam.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "Webcam" scene
3. Build and Run for Standalone
4. If an OS window pops out asking for permission, choose "No" and re-launch Editor/Player
5. If crash doesn't happen. Go to Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera -> find the Editor/Player in the list and uncheck it
Expected results: Player starts without any issue
Actual results: Player crashes on Opening
- This is caused by Mojave security update.
- Mic also needs permission, but it does NOT crash. Only camera causes crash.
- On Unity 2019.3.0a2 project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity from 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs