Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[macOS][Standalone] Player crashes when trying to initiate a Webcam without OS permission
1. Download attached “Webcam.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "Webcam" scene
3. Build and Run for Standalone
4. If an OS window pops out asking for permission, choose "No" and re-launch Editor/Player
5. If crash doesn't happen. Go to Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera -> find the Editor/Player in the list and uncheck it
Expected results: Player starts without any issue
Actual results: Player crashes on Opening
- This is caused by Mojave security update.
- Mic also needs permission, but it does NOT crash. Only camera causes crash.
- On Unity 2019.3.0a2 project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity from 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project