Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[macOS][Standalone] Player crashes when trying to initiate a Webcam without OS permission
1. Download attached “Webcam.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "Webcam" scene
3. Build and Run for Standalone
4. If an OS window pops out asking for permission, choose "No" and re-launch Editor/Player
5. If crash doesn't happen. Go to Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera -> find the Editor/Player in the list and uncheck it
Expected results: Player starts without any issue
Actual results: Player crashes on Opening
- This is caused by Mojave security update.
- Mic also needs permission, but it does NOT crash. Only camera causes crash.
- On Unity 2019.3.0a2 project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity from 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source