Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[macOS][Standalone] Player crashes when trying to initiate a Webcam without OS permission
1. Download attached “Webcam.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "Webcam" scene
3. Build and Run for Standalone
4. If an OS window pops out asking for permission, choose "No" and re-launch Editor/Player
5. If crash doesn't happen. Go to Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera -> find the Editor/Player in the list and uncheck it
Expected results: Player starts without any issue
Actual results: Player crashes on Opening
- This is caused by Mojave security update.
- Mic also needs permission, but it does NOT crash. Only camera causes crash.
- On Unity 2019.3.0a2 project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity from 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets