Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[macOS][Standalone] Player crashes when trying to initiate a Webcam without OS permission
1. Download attached “Webcam.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "Webcam" scene
3. Build and Run for Standalone
4. If an OS window pops out asking for permission, choose "No" and re-launch Editor/Player
5. If crash doesn't happen. Go to Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera -> find the Editor/Player in the list and uncheck it
Expected results: Player starts without any issue
Actual results: Player crashes on Opening
- This is caused by Mojave security update.
- Mic also needs permission, but it does NOT crash. Only camera causes crash.
- On Unity 2019.3.0a2 project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity from 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps