Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[macOS] Scene ordering using drag in Build Settings is glitching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attach project "unsafe.zip"
2. Open Build Settings
3. Try to reorder scenes by dragging them
Result: artifacts / glitching effect appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1,
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p2.
Note: no repro on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy