Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[macOS] Scene ordering using drag in Build Settings is glitching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attach project "unsafe.zip"
2. Open Build Settings
3. Try to reorder scenes by dragging them
Result: artifacts / glitching effect appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1,
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p2.
Note: no repro on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)