Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Scene ordering using drag in Build Settings is glitching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attach project "unsafe.zip"
2. Open Build Settings
3. Try to reorder scenes by dragging them
Result: artifacts / glitching effect appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1,
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p2.
Note: no repro on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged