Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Scene ordering using drag in Build Settings is glitching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attach project "unsafe.zip"
2. Open Build Settings
3. Try to reorder scenes by dragging them
Result: artifacts / glitching effect appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1,
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p2.
Note: no repro on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit