Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Scene ordering using drag in Build Settings is glitching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attach project "unsafe.zip"
2. Open Build Settings
3. Try to reorder scenes by dragging them
Result: artifacts / glitching effect appears.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p3, 5.4.5f1,
Not reproduced with: 5.3.7p2.
Note: no repro on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.