Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X
[MacOS] Resizing Build window causes red background colour to appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "Red Borders.zip"
2. Open Build Settings (File > Build Settings)
3. Make sure "Scene/SampleScene" is added to Scenes In Build
4. Click on Build and Run
5. Click on the edge of the Build window and resize the window when the initial scene is loaded
Expected Result: The empty area in the Build window stays the same color while resizing
Actual Result: The empty area in the Build window turns red while resizing
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio