Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[MacOS] OSX Native plugin works only after refocusing Unity
1. Open "NativeMacStandalone.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice "0 controllers connected"
4. Exit Play mode
5. Connect Controller
6. Focus another window
7. Focus Unity and Enter Play mode
8. Notice "1 controllers connected"
Expected Result: OSX Native plugin works without having to refocus the Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1
Needs an Apple Controller (Steelseries Nimbus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules