Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[MacOS] OSX Native plugin works only after refocusing Unity
1. Open "NativeMacStandalone.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice "0 controllers connected"
4. Exit Play mode
5. Connect Controller
6. Focus another window
7. Focus Unity and Enter Play mode
8. Notice "1 controllers connected"
Expected Result: OSX Native plugin works without having to refocus the Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1
Needs an Apple Controller (Steelseries Nimbus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window