Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[MacOS] OSX Native plugin works only after refocusing Unity
1. Open "NativeMacStandalone.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice "0 controllers connected"
4. Exit Play mode
5. Connect Controller
6. Focus another window
7. Focus Unity and Enter Play mode
8. Notice "1 controllers connected"
Expected Result: OSX Native plugin works without having to refocus the Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1
Needs an Apple Controller (Steelseries Nimbus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode