Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[MacOS] OSX Native plugin works only after refocusing Unity
1. Open "NativeMacStandalone.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice "0 controllers connected"
4. Exit Play mode
5. Connect Controller
6. Focus another window
7. Focus Unity and Enter Play mode
8. Notice "1 controllers connected"
Expected Result: OSX Native plugin works without having to refocus the Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1
Needs an Apple Controller (Steelseries Nimbus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3