Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[MacOS] OSX Native plugin works only after refocusing Unity
1. Open "NativeMacStandalone.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice "0 controllers connected"
4. Exit Play mode
5. Connect Controller
6. Focus another window
7. Focus Unity and Enter Play mode
8. Notice "1 controllers connected"
Expected Result: OSX Native plugin works without having to refocus the Editor
Reproduced with: 2018.3.12f1
Needs an Apple Controller (Steelseries Nimbus)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved