Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2019.3
[MacOS] Mesh flickers when playing animation on Skinned Mesh
On MacOS using Metal, the Skinned Mesh flickers when previewing animation. See attached flicker.gif
This is only repro using Metal. Also see attached macOS_about screenshot.
- open project
- open "flicker" scene
- select "Timeline" GO and open Timeline window
- click-scrub current time...
bug: Mesh flickers, and even disappears completely on some frames, some times.
expected: no flicker at all
workaround: use OpenGL
this is a regression...
Version 2019.3.0b6 (0612c96692fb)
Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:08:23 GMT
Not repro in…
Version 2019.3.0b5 (13eef430e0c9)
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:07:35 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps