Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] Mesh flickers when playing animation on Skinned Mesh
On MacOS using Metal, the Skinned Mesh flickers when previewing animation. See attached flicker.gif
This is only repro using Metal. Also see attached macOS_about screenshot.
- open project
- open "flicker" scene
- select "Timeline" GO and open Timeline window
- click-scrub current time...
bug: Mesh flickers, and even disappears completely on some frames, some times.
expected: no flicker at all
workaround: use OpenGL
this is a regression...
Version 2019.3.0b6 (0612c96692fb)
Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:08:23 GMT
Not repro in…
Version 2019.3.0b5 (13eef430e0c9)
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:07:35 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"