Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[macOS] IL2CPP build closes on launch when its Product Name contains certain characters
1. Open the attached project "case_1296208"
2. Go to File > Build Settings, then Build And Run
Expected result: The build can be run successfully
Actual result: The build closes immediately
- If the Product Name is changed in the Player settings, the issue is no longer reproducible
- The issue is not reproducible with Mono on macOS
- The issue is not reproducible on Windows with Mono or IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"