Search Issue Tracker
[macOS][High Sierra] Unity 5.4 can not load/unload Assets - work completely stops
Unity 5.4 is completely not working on macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Engine fails to load Assets thus it's impossible to open an existing project or create a new one.
1. Open Unity 5.4
2. Create a New project
3. Try to create a new asset (for example, Material) in Assets tab
4. Focus on another app, refocus to Unity
Result: an Asset is gone. Error in the Console: Failed to unload 'Assets/New Prefab.prefab'
Reproduced with: all Unity 5.4 versions.
Not reproduced with: 5.5 and newer
FIXED IN: 5.4.6f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file