Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[MacOS][HDRP] Editor crashes on opening HDRP Template on MacOS
Editor crashes on opening a new project with HDRP Template.
Steps to reproduce :
Create a new project with HDRP Template.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Expected results: The project opens up with HDRP Template.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
Environment: macOS only ( checked on 10.14 and 10.15).
Did not encounter the default Unity crash logo. Only the "Unity has stopped working" dialog box.
Observed that it uses HDRP package version 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject