Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[MacOS][HDRP] Editor crashes on opening HDRP Template on MacOS
Editor crashes on opening a new project with HDRP Template.
Steps to reproduce :
Create a new project with HDRP Template.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Expected results: The project opens up with HDRP Template.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
Environment: macOS only ( checked on 10.14 and 10.15).
Did not encounter the default Unity crash logo. Only the "Unity has stopped working" dialog box.
Observed that it uses HDRP package version 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs