Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[MacOS][HDRP] Editor crashes on opening HDRP Template on MacOS
Editor crashes on opening a new project with HDRP Template.
Steps to reproduce :
Create a new project with HDRP Template.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Expected results: The project opens up with HDRP Template.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
Environment: macOS only ( checked on 10.14 and 10.15).
Did not encounter the default Unity crash logo. Only the "Unity has stopped working" dialog box.
Observed that it uses HDRP package version 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes