Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[MacOS][HDRP] Editor crashes on opening HDRP Template on MacOS
Editor crashes on opening a new project with HDRP Template.
Steps to reproduce :
Create a new project with HDRP Template.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Expected results: The project opens up with HDRP Template.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3.
Environment: macOS only ( checked on 10.14 and 10.15).
Did not encounter the default Unity crash logo. Only the "Unity has stopped working" dialog box.
Observed that it uses HDRP package version 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field