Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[macOS] Fatal Error when quitting: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
This does not reproduce 100% every time. This can only be reproduced sometimes.
1. Open user's attached project ("TestUnity.zip")
2. Once a Unity window (editor) appears, press Comand + Q (close unity)
A fatal error window appears:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'