Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[macOS] Fatal Error when quitting: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
This does not reproduce 100% every time. This can only be reproduced sometimes.
1. Open user's attached project ("TestUnity.zip")
2. Once a Unity window (editor) appears, press Comand + Q (close unity)
A fatal error window appears:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes