Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[macOS] Fatal Error when quitting: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
This does not reproduce 100% every time. This can only be reproduced sometimes.
1. Open user's attached project ("TestUnity.zip")
2. Once a Unity window (editor) appears, press Comand + Q (close unity)
A fatal error window appears:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name