Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[macOS] Fatal Error when quitting: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
This does not reproduce 100% every time. This can only be reproduced sometimes.
1. Open user's attached project ("TestUnity.zip")
2. Once a Unity window (editor) appears, press Comand + Q (close unity)
A fatal error window appears:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field