Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[macOS] Fatal Error when quitting: GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
This does not reproduce 100% every time. This can only be reproduced sometimes.
1. Open user's attached project ("TestUnity.zip")
2. Once a Unity window (editor) appears, press Comand + Q (close unity)
A fatal error window appears:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'InputManager' is NULL (table index 1)
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.6 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)