Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] [Editor] [Player] Keypress is never cancelled if a system gesture removes focus from window
This repros on BOTH THE EDITOR AND PLAYER. It requires a trackpad.
1) Open attached project and open SampleScene.Unity
2) Open console window
3) HOLD the UP ARROW KEY while you 3-finger pan to bring up macOS Mission Control.
4) Wait a few seconds, then CLICK on the Unity window in mission control.
Result: The key is still reporting that it is pressed
Expected: It should have been canceled with it was released or when macOS Mission Control was brought up. Not sure how macOS Mission Control affects input routing.
Now follow similar steps in the player and you will see the same behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"