Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[MacOS] Editor crashes when changing Mesh in Skinned Mesh Renderer
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select Monster in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector Mesh Type should be "Crash"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In Skinned Mesh Renderer Component of the Monster change Mesh to any Skinned Mesh available in Assets
6. If the project did not crash already: step 3 Mesh Type should be "Fixed" (related to 1207844, needed in 2020.2.0a4)
-._.-._.-_.-_.-_. Unity Crashes -._.-._.-._.-._.-
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because of errors: namespace Mathematics do not exist in Unity namespace
Note: Crash does not reproduce on Windows Operating Systems (tested Windows 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete