Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[MacOS] Editor crashes when changing Mesh in Skinned Mesh Renderer
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select Monster in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector Mesh Type should be "Crash"
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In Skinned Mesh Renderer Component of the Monster change Mesh to any Skinned Mesh available in Assets
6. If the project did not crash already: step 3 Mesh Type should be "Fixed" (related to 1207844, needed in 2020.2.0a4)
-._.-._.-_.-_.-_. Unity Crashes -._.-._.-._.-._.-
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because of errors: namespace Mathematics do not exist in Unity namespace
Note: Crash does not reproduce on Windows Operating Systems (tested Windows 10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker