Search Issue Tracker
[macOS][Dual Screens]Asset drag and drop to a Component in second screen when screen is not focused doesn't update the Component
1. Open the attached project(TestDrag 2).
2. Put the Project window into the first screen.
3. Put the Inspector windows into the second screen.
4. Open the "test" scene.
5. Expand "Canvas" and select "HOLDER_SCRIPT" object in the Hierarchy.
6. Expand "Clips" section in "Holder Script" Component.
7. Focus a Unity window on the first screen.
8. Drag and drop a sound file from the Project window into the element of "Clips" array.
- Element of the array doesn't change(Video attached(IMG_6240.MOV)).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object