Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[macOS] Double tapping F to "Lock View to Selected" moves the Camera when overriding the default F "Frame Selected" behavior
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Move the mouse to the Scene View and select the Cube
4. Tap F on the keyboard
5. Double-tap F
Expected: Tapping F frames the selected Cube. Double tapping F locks the view to the selected Cube without moving the Camera
Actual: Tapping F frames the selected Cube. Double tapping F moves the Camera a bit. Tripple tapping F snaps the view to another position which is different from the other two
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"