Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[macOS] Double tapping F to "Lock View to Selected" moves the Camera when overriding the default F "Frame Selected" behavior
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Move the mouse to the Scene View and select the Cube
4. Tap F on the keyboard
5. Double-tap F
Expected: Tapping F frames the selected Cube. Double tapping F locks the view to the selected Cube without moving the Camera
Actual: Tapping F frames the selected Cube. Double tapping F moves the Camera a bit. Tripple tapping F snaps the view to another position which is different from the other two
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets