Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] [.NET 3.5] Relatively slow concurrent managed allocations
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'main' scene.
3. Check notifications in the Console tab.
macOS .NET 3.5:
Operations took 193 ms warming up
Operations took 221 ms on main thread
Operations took 161 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 5436 ms in thread pool
macOS .NET 4.6:
Operations took 111 ms warming up
Operations took 172 ms on main thread
Operations took 95 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 161 ms in thread pool
Windows .NET 3.5:
Operations took 175 ms warming up
Operations took 174 ms on main thread
Operations took 170 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 321 ms in thread pool
- There is most likely room for optimization. (Operations took 5436 ms in thread pool)
macOS (.NET 3.5)
5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7
Not reproducible with:
macOS (.NET 4.6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures