Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] [.NET 3.5] Relatively slow concurrent managed allocations
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'main' scene.
3. Check notifications in the Console tab.
macOS .NET 3.5:
Operations took 193 ms warming up
Operations took 221 ms on main thread
Operations took 161 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 5436 ms in thread pool
macOS .NET 4.6:
Operations took 111 ms warming up
Operations took 172 ms on main thread
Operations took 95 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 161 ms in thread pool
Windows .NET 3.5:
Operations took 175 ms warming up
Operations took 174 ms on main thread
Operations took 170 ms on non-main thread
Operations took 321 ms in thread pool
- There is most likely room for optimization. (Operations took 5436 ms in thread pool)
macOS (.NET 3.5)
5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7
Not reproducible with:
macOS (.NET 4.6)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear