Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[macOS] Crash when calling Graphics.SetRenderTarget with a RenderTexture with 8 MSAA Samples and Tex2DArray dimension
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. See if the NewBehaviourScript.cs is attached to any GameObject, if not - attach it
3. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a7
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator