Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Gizmos] Crash in mac editor when WheelCollider has parent rigidbody with zero scale (crash when changing prefab scale to zero)
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select "Bike" prefab in the scene "NeonCity"
3. Set its scale's x value to 0
Expected result: Scale's x value is changed to 0
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a20
#0 0x007fff206732c4 in _platform_memmove$VARIANT$Haswell
#1 0x0000010bf1fdb1 in AddPrimitivesImpl(GfxPrimitiveType, int, unsigned char const*, GizmoRenderMode)
#2 0x0000010bf14ce1 in DrawWireDisk(Vector3f const&, Vector3f const&, float)
#3 0x0000010ca4435d in DrawPrimitiveColliderGizmo(Object&, int, void*, Texture2D*, RectT<float>)
#4 0x0000010bf1c918 in GizmoManager::DrawActiveGizmos(dynamic_array<GizmoManager::ActiveGizmo, 0ul>&)
#5 0x0000010bf1cd5d in GizmoManager::DrawGizmos(GizmoSubset)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version