Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[macOS] Crash on -[CocoaMainMenu addItems:toMenu:] when Apple internal debug menu is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. On a macOS machine, in Terminal run command "defaults write com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x _NS_4445425547 YES"
2. Open any project
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
First lines of stack trace:
#0 0x000001100edbbc in -[CocoaMainMenu addItems:toMenu:]
#1 0x000001100ee60c in -[CocoaMainMenu rebuildMainMenu]
#2 0x0000010c315d32 in MenuController::UpdateAllMenus(bool)
#3 0x0000010c64fa63 in Application::InitializeProject()
#4 0x000001100f426d in -[EditorApplication applicationDidFinishLaunching:]
#5 0x007fff20434fec in __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__
1. In order to remove the crash, in Terminal run "defaults delete com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x _NS_4445425547"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved