Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[macOS] Crash on -[CocoaMainMenu addItems:toMenu:] when Apple internal debug menu is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. On a macOS machine, in Terminal run command "defaults write com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x _NS_4445425547 YES"
2. Open any project
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
First lines of stack trace:
#0 0x000001100edbbc in -[CocoaMainMenu addItems:toMenu:]
#1 0x000001100ee60c in -[CocoaMainMenu rebuildMainMenu]
#2 0x0000010c315d32 in MenuController::UpdateAllMenus(bool)
#3 0x0000010c64fa63 in Application::InitializeProject()
#4 0x000001100f426d in -[EditorApplication applicationDidFinishLaunching:]
#5 0x007fff20434fec in __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__
1. In order to remove the crash, in Terminal run "defaults delete com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x _NS_4445425547"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages