Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Crash due to "No valid pixelFormats set" assertion
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the project for macOS;
3. Launch the built project.
Actual results: the build crashes on launch.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #1027003