Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting for the scene with "Ü" character in its name
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Open the "Ü" scene.
3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings.
4. Click Generate Lighting.
- Lighting data doesn't build.
- "Baking lighting data asset failed" error is shown in the console.
Rename the scene.
There is most likely more than one symbol, that blocks lighting generation.
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses