Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting for the scene with "Ü" character in its name
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Open the "Ü" scene.
3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings.
4. Click Generate Lighting.
- Lighting data doesn't build.
- "Baking lighting data asset failed" error is shown in the console.
Rename the scene.
There is most likely more than one symbol, that blocks lighting generation.
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode