Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting for the scene with "Ü" character in its name
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Open the "Ü" scene.
3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings.
4. Click Generate Lighting.
- Lighting data doesn't build.
- "Baking lighting data asset failed" error is shown in the console.
Rename the scene.
There is most likely more than one symbol, that blocks lighting generation.
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device