Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting for the scene with "Ü" character in its name
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Open the "Ü" scene.
3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings.
4. Click Generate Lighting.
- Lighting data doesn't build.
- "Baking lighting data asset failed" error is shown in the console.
Rename the scene.
There is most likely more than one symbol, that blocks lighting generation.
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state