Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting for the scene with "Ü" character in its name
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Open the "Ü" scene.
3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings.
4. Click Generate Lighting.
- Lighting data doesn't build.
- "Baking lighting data asset failed" error is shown in the console.
Rename the scene.
There is most likely more than one symbol, that blocks lighting generation.
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.