Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Mac] Video alpha channels are flipped vertically when transcoding to H264 on Mac OS
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("dancer.zip")
2. Select "dancer1.webm" file in the Assets window
3. In the Inspector, check "Keep Alpha" and "Transcode" and change the codec to H264
4. Press "Apply"
Expected results: Video alpha channels are not flipped
Actual results: Video alpha channels are flipped
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a9
Couldn't test with 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a15 because of unity crashing while transcoding
This issue does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler