Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Mac] Video alpha channels are flipped vertically when transcoding to H264 on Mac OS
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("dancer.zip")
2. Select "dancer1.webm" file in the Assets window
3. In the Inspector, check "Keep Alpha" and "Transcode" and change the codec to H264
4. Press "Apply"
Expected results: Video alpha channels are not flipped
Actual results: Video alpha channels are flipped
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a9
Couldn't test with 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a15 because of unity crashing while transcoding
This issue does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Vertical flip introduced during optimization pass. Fixed in 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0a12 and added test to prevent future regressions.