Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac / Win Vulkan] CopyTexture of a part of the texture doesn't seem to be completed before ReadPixels
1. Open repro scene
2. Hit play
3. Observe console
Expected result : tex.GetPixel color should be same as texel2 color
See attached image.
Reproducible in : 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1
Mac Metal - tex.GetPixel color is (0,0,0,0)
Mac GLCore - tex.GetPixel color is (0,0,0,0)
Win Vulkan - tex.GetPixel color is some random reddish color
Not reproducible on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'