Search Issue Tracker
[Mac / Win Vulkan] CopyTexture of a part of the texture doesn't seem to be completed before ReadPixels
1. Open repro scene
2. Hit play
3. Observe console
Expected result : tex.GetPixel color should be same as texel2 color
See attached image.
Reproducible in : 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1
Mac Metal - tex.GetPixel color is (0,0,0,0)
Mac GLCore - tex.GetPixel color is (0,0,0,0)
Win Vulkan - tex.GetPixel color is some random reddish color
Not reproducible on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets