Search Issue Tracker
MAC: Shortcut doesn't work: Shift + Alt + Number on Numpad
1. Create a new object
2. Add script to the project, Editor folder
3. Select a transform
4. Press Alt+3 (using the numpad) to rotate it 90 degrees around z.
5. Press Alt+Shift+3 to rotate it back -90 degrees around z - doesn't work.
6. Notice how it works if you don't use the numpad, but the number keys in the main section of the keyboard!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project