Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Mac] [Shader] Importing Tessellation shaders on mac with metal graphic api leads to editor crash
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project
2. Import the attached Unity Package
3. Import 'Standard Assets'
Expected Result: The package should be imported without any errors
Observed Result: Mac editor crashes
Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4
Not Reproducible On: 2019.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete