Search Issue Tracker
[Mac OSX]Quickly trying to open the folder on Mac when project was made using Windows PC crashes the Editor
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project on Mac.
2. When the project is loaded, quickly double-click on the "Scripts" folder inside of the "Project" window.
The Editor crashes.
The Editor should not crash.
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3.
5.5.0a5 ("Unity quit unexpectedly" window appears when trying to load a project).
The issue is not reproducible when the 2nd step is performed after some time, but not immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window