Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Mac OS] Crash on objc_release when repeatedly closing and opening an Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mac_SceneView_Crash.zip" project
2. Wait till Unity crashes (a script is opening/closing scene view automatically)
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1.
Reproducible only on Mac OS.
fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected