Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Mac OS] Crash on objc_release when repeatedly closing and opening an Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mac_SceneView_Crash.zip" project
2. Wait till Unity crashes (a script is opening/closing scene view automatically)
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1.
Reproducible only on Mac OS.
fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute