Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Mac OS] Crash on objc_release when repeatedly closing and opening an Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mac_SceneView_Crash.zip" project
2. Wait till Unity crashes (a script is opening/closing scene view automatically)
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1.
Reproducible only on Mac OS.
fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration