Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Mac OS] Crash on objc_release when repeatedly closing and opening an Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mac_SceneView_Crash.zip" project
2. Wait till Unity crashes (a script is opening/closing scene view automatically)
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1.
Reproducible only on Mac OS.
fixed in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file