Search Issue Tracker
[Mac][OpenGL] Some graphical corruption/stripes appear for a second at the start of the game
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run on MacStandalone
Actual: Some graphical corruption/stripes move through the screen for a second
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
- Doesn't repro with OpenGL on Windows
- Doesn't repro with Metal on Mac
- Windows 10
- MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
Cosmetic issue in OpenGL, which isn't recommended for shipping titles due to upcoming deprecation from Apple.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets