Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac][Metal] Unity crashes on GfxDeviceMetalBase::DrawNullGeometry when opening a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Scene3D.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2.
Unity doesn't crash with OpenGL, just with Metal
fixed in 2018.3.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU