Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Mac][Metal] Unity crashes on GfxDeviceMetalBase::DrawNullGeometry when opening a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Scene3D.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2.
Unity doesn't crash with OpenGL, just with Metal
fixed in 2018.3.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface