Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac][Metal] Unity crashes on GfxDeviceMetalBase::DrawNullGeometry when opening a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Scene3D.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2.
Unity doesn't crash with OpenGL, just with Metal
fixed in 2018.3.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector