Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac][Metal] Unity crashes on GfxDeviceMetalBase::DrawNullGeometry when opening a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Scene3D.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4p2.
Unity doesn't crash with OpenGL, just with Metal
fixed in 2018.3.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"