Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Mac] Lightmap and Albedo UV maps are swapped when using asset bundles from Unity 2017 in 2018 or newer
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2018.4-bundle-loader-minimaltest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the textures on the models in the Scene View (there is a custom script on each object where you can offset the UV's by clicking Up/Down)
Expected result: the textures on the models looks normal after the bundle is loaded
Actual result: the lightmaps and albedo UV's are swapped
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh