Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mac] Fps drop then the user sets Graphics API to OpenGLCore and turns V Sinc Count "Every V Blank" on. Only with editor
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Press Play
4. Change graphic settings to "Fantastic" (in game, you can change graphic settings with PageUp button)
Actual result: Fps drops then the user sets Graphics API to OpenGLCore and turns V Sinc Count "Every V Blank" on. FPS becomes 7-15 lower (only with Editor, built game shows normal fps)
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.0b7
Regression since: 2017.1.0b8
Mac 10.9.5, 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 6GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400 (drops from 52-56 to 41-45)
Mac 10.12.3, 2.9 GHz i5, 8GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (drops from ~50 to 35-42)
Mac 10.12.6, 2.3GHz i7, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (drops from stable 60 to 55-60)
Windows 10,7, DirectX 11, 9, OpenGLCore (not reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected