Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.34f1, 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.0b18, 2023.3.0a12
[Mac] Editor keeps reloading certain files when opening a project
1. Open the provided project
Expected result: The Editor loads and opens the project without issues
Actual result: The Editor loads indefinitely
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1
1. Seems to only reproduce on macOS machines.
2. The file causing the issue is 'Assets/Auto-Setup-for-Unity-main\\RCDefinedRenderPipeline.cs'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"