Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Editor crashes when trying to add .tar package from Package Manager
1. Open new Unity Project
2. In Package Manager window, select "Add package from tarball"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a14, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off