Search Issue Tracker
[Mac][.NET 4.6] "System.Net.WebException" error in .NET 4.6
1. Open "Security DLL not found.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. See the Console window output (Error)
4. Change the Scripting Runtime API to 3.5
5. Enter Play mode
6. See that there are no errors in the Console window
Expected Result: No errors should appear in both API's
Actual Result: Using .NET 4.6 results in an error
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2
Error(2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11): "System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (Security) ---> System.DllNotFoundException"
Error(2017.1.1p2): "System.Net.WebException Error: TrustFailure (the authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend