Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Device Simulator simulates input in a wrong position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "DS-Test-Project.zip"
2. Open HomeScene (Assets > Scenes > HomeScene in the Project window)
3. Switch from Game view to Simulator view in the Game view Control Bar
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Click the "Drawing" button in the Simulator view
6. Draw on screen using mouse
Expected result: the line is drawn on the cursor
Actual result: the line is drawn on the offset of the cursor
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a3, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1 (3.0.0-preview), 2020.3.10f1 (3.0.0-preview), 2021.1.0a1 (3.0.0-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (feature doesn't exist), 2021.1.0a2 (integration to the Editor is not fully completed)
- The behavior is different with Windows, the cursor's position is being detected at (infinity, -infinity)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first