Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Mac] Cursor.lockState registers input movement to center when mouse is moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1283506-MouseHideIssues.zip" project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press play or build a standalone player
4. Hold mouse 1 and move the mouse from the center of the screen
5. Now click and move from the side of the game view JUST A BIT. Like, a few pixels.
Expected result: Mouse movement is registered identically
Actual result: On Mac, the rotation jumps. And it jumps the amount it would rotate as if the user dragged to the center. On Windows, the rotation is smooth, just like we want.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing