Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Mac] Cursor.lockState registers input movement to center when mouse is moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1283506-MouseHideIssues.zip" project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press play or build a standalone player
4. Hold mouse 1 and move the mouse from the center of the screen
5. Now click and move from the side of the game view JUST A BIT. Like, a few pixels.
Expected result: Mouse movement is registered identically
Actual result: On Mac, the rotation jumps. And it jumps the amount it would rotate as if the user dragged to the center. On Windows, the rotation is smooth, just like we want.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique