Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Mac] Cursor.lockState registers input movement to center when mouse is moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1283506-MouseHideIssues.zip" project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press play or build a standalone player
4. Hold mouse 1 and move the mouse from the center of the screen
5. Now click and move from the side of the game view JUST A BIT. Like, a few pixels.
Expected result: Mouse movement is registered identically
Actual result: On Mac, the rotation jumps. And it jumps the amount it would rotate as if the user dragged to the center. On Windows, the rotation is smooth, just like we want.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project