Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] Crash when intializing Texture3D with width = 0 and height = 0 for creating mipmaps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Case_1192730_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Could not reproduce with - 2017.4 and 2018.4 (because of scripting errors, Texture3D does not have SetPixel and could not be initialized the same way)
Warning instead of a crash on Windows - Invalid width (0) or height (0) used for creating mipmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version