Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] Crash when intializing Texture3D with width = 0 and height = 0 for creating mipmaps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Case_1192730_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Could not reproduce with - 2017.4 and 2018.4 (because of scripting errors, Texture3D does not have SetPixel and could not be initialized the same way)
Warning instead of a crash on Windows - Invalid width (0) or height (0) used for creating mipmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field