Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] Crash when intializing Texture3D with width = 0 and height = 0 for creating mipmaps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Case_1192730_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Could not reproduce with - 2017.4 and 2018.4 (because of scripting errors, Texture3D does not have SetPixel and could not be initialized the same way)
Warning instead of a crash on Windows - Invalid width (0) or height (0) used for creating mipmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute