Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] Crash when intializing Texture3D with width = 0 and height = 0 for creating mipmaps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Case_1192730_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Could not reproduce with - 2017.4 and 2018.4 (because of scripting errors, Texture3D does not have SetPixel and could not be initialized the same way)
Warning instead of a crash on Windows - Invalid width (0) or height (0) used for creating mipmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project