Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] Crash when intializing Texture3D with width = 0 and height = 0 for creating mipmaps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Case_1192730_repro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
Could not reproduce with - 2017.4 and 2018.4 (because of scripting errors, Texture3D does not have SetPixel and could not be initialized the same way)
Warning instead of a crash on Windows - Invalid width (0) or height (0) used for creating mipmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine