Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Crash when disabling Editor Metal if Metal is the only active Graphics API
In Player settings on Mac there is an experimental toggle for enabling the Editor to run using Metal. If this is toggled off when there is no other Graphics API besides Metal in the Mac Graphics API list, then the Editor will crash. Subsequent attempts to open the same project are likely to crash too. To recover the project, try starting the Editor in OpenGL mode via command line flag.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar