Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Crash when disabling Editor Metal if Metal is the only active Graphics API
In Player settings on Mac there is an experimental toggle for enabling the Editor to run using Metal. If this is toggled off when there is no other Graphics API besides Metal in the Mac Graphics API list, then the Editor will crash. Subsequent attempts to open the same project are likely to crash too. To recover the project, try starting the Editor in OpenGL mode via command line flag.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"