Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Crash when disabling Editor Metal if Metal is the only active Graphics API
In Player settings on Mac there is an experimental toggle for enabling the Editor to run using Metal. If this is toggled off when there is no other Graphics API besides Metal in the Mac Graphics API list, then the Editor will crash. Subsequent attempts to open the same project are likely to crash too. To recover the project, try starting the Editor in OpenGL mode via command line flag.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
This is a duplicate of issue #921286