Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.7
Found in [Package]
[Mac] Crash on MTLIOAccelCommandBufferStorageGrowSegmentList.cold.1 when opening the Scene view in an HDRP template project
How to reproduce:
1. Create a template HDRP project on a device running macOS
2. Open the Scene view
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1
1. Reproduced on macOS 10.15 and 10.14
2. Could not test with 2017.4 and 2018.4 because the HDRP package is not available
3. HDRP version 7.1.1 on Unity 2020.1.0a15 does not result in a crash; using the same HDRP version on Unity 2020.1.0a16-2020.1.0a19 results in a crash due to the new pre-processor introduced in 2020.1.0a16
4. Reproducible on Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 7.1.7):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20 where HDRP 7.1.7 is used for the HDRP template project.